Saturday 10 November 2012

Sacrifice Thank Offerings

And we urge you, brothers, warn those who are idle, encourage the timid, help the weak, be patient with everyone. Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always try to be kind to each other and to everyone else.
Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus. (1 Thessalonians 5: 14-18)
Sacrifice thank offerings to God,
fulfill your vows to the Most High,
and call upon me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”
...He who sacrifices thank offerings honors me,
and he prepares the way
so that I may show him the salvation of God.” (Psalm 50:14-15, 23)
Sometimes the thank offering really is a sacrifice. But He is worthy.

No comments: